Formed in 1891, the Choir of Men and Boys is one of the few remaining choirs of men and boys in North America, and the only such resident choir in a Canadian Anglican cathedral. The Choir is made up of about twenty boys between the ages of 8 and 13 years and adult singers.
In addition to the choir’s regular work supporting Cathedral liturgies, the choir has recently toured USA, France and the UK, appeared on the CBC and performed at the National Arts Centre.
The choir is a great place for boys who love singing and making music. We offer:
- Participation in a centuries of tradition of music making
- Excellent music training with professional musicians
- A fun team environment with other boys interested in music.
- Unique performance opportunities in Ottawa, Canada and beyond
- New friendships and a lifelong love of music
- Monthly pay based on experience
Membership of the choir is by audition. The choir is open to boys of any religious affiliation, or no affiliation.
For more information, please contact: