Formed in 1891, the Choir of Men and Boys is one of the few remaining choirs of men and boys in North America, and the only such resident choir in a Canadian Anglican cathedral.
Following COVID we are now keen to recruit new boy choristers to rebuild the treble line. We are looking for boys who love singing and are aged between 8 and 13.
The choir offers:
- Free professional musical training (all costs are met by the Cathedral).
- A fun and supportive community for boys and parents.
- A sense of pride, purpose and achievement for all our choristers.
- New friends, interesting experiences and a lifelong love of music.
- Monthly pay based on experience
Membership of the choir is by audition. The choir is open to boys of any religious affiliation, or no affiliation.
For more information, please contact:
Associate Director of Music